You must ensure that your environment meets the following minimum conditions:
- Original WordPress install
- WordPress 4.0 or later
- PHP 5.6.30 or later
- Requires enabled TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 as a default secure protocols
My plugins don’t support/work with the following WordPress installations:
- Bitnami WordPress Stack
SVI doesn’t support IE since is no longer maintained by Microsoft since at least 2015. and it doesn’t support ecmascript. [READ MORE](microsoft.com/en-us/windowsforbusiness/end-of-ie-support)
- SVI is tested to run on:
- Microsoft EDGE
Limitations of SVI PRO
- SVI works exclusively on the Product Single Page and nowhere else (ex: Archive pages, QuickView, Shop Loop, etc…).
- SVI replaces your default theme settings/options for the image & thumbnails area so don’t expect to use any of your theme features for this area.
- SVI doesn’t support/work with Bitnami WordPress installs.
- Not compatible with custom product pages built with Builders (ex: Visual Composer, UX, Builder, Unyson, etc.), these Builders completely take over the design and hooks of the pages running them, so if a builder is applied to a product page SVI will not be accessible.
- SVI has no special integration/support/work with external import systems or API integrations.
- SVI doesn’t make use the images set on variations tab for any action.
- SVI doesn’t offer support for third party plugins.
- SVI PRO has a strict no refund policy, you may try the 7 days trial period before purchase.